- Updated August 26, 2018
- Posted by: June Spencer
- Category: Humidifiers
Living in a dry weather area can be very uncomfortable as it can cause skin problems as well as various other health problems. A humidifier is a perfect solution for problems like this one due to the fact that it can adjust the humidity in a room, freshening the air around it and making it easier to breathe. However, as it happens with all modern devices, it can be very daunting to pick a device out of the wide variety of available choices. When confronted with this dilemma, the best thing to do is consult some customer reviews. According to various reviews, the Vornado Evap3 is one of the best products on the market, featuring an innovative technology and top quality components.
It is designed to provide evaporative humidification and it features a top of the edge technology which circulates all the air in a room every hour. Thus, it does not just humidify the air but it also revigorates it. The Whole room circulation technology uses a deep pitch blade which pulls large volumes of dry air into the device, where it is moistened to an average humidity level. Additionally, the humidity controller features a button panel which allows users to adjust the humidity level of any room up to 700 square feet large as desired.
Ultrasonic humidifiers are believed to deliver higher performance than evaporative models. Nevertheless, they can be a lot noisier and more complicated to use. Our selection uses evaporative technology yet it is just as efficient as an ultrasonic device. Its main feature is the vortex assisted humidification which circulates all the air in a room once, maybe even two times each hour.
- It delivers a 1.5-gallon water capacity which ensures you won’t have to refill it all that often.
- Provides an approximate output of 2.6 gallons per day.
- LED indicator light and electronic controls make it incredibly easy to use.
- Backed with a 5-year warranty against defects by the manufacturing company.
- Spill-proof design of the water tank ensures mess-free handling of the device.
Another great device which uses the evaporative technology is the Vicks 1.5 Gallon Vaporizer with Night-Light. From our research, the Vicks humidifier is one of the most inexpensive alternatives on the market, having a capacity of 1.5 gallons in 24 hours, an auto shut-off feature, as well as a built-in nightlight.
Returning to the Evap3, we have to mention the fact that it’s useful for dry winter months or dry, sandy summers as well. Basically, no matter where you live, it can significantly improve the quality of your life by freshening the air in your home and allowing you to select the optimal humidity levels.
- Able to automatically maintain your selected humidity level;
- Maixmum output of 2.6 gallons over a 24-hour time span;
- Designed to cover areas of up to 700 square feet;
- Push button controls ensure an intuitive use;
- Whisper quiet operation – perfect for the bedroom;
- Manufacturing company provides a hefty 5-year warranty for it.