A humidifier is not the most common apparatus you will hear people talking about, but it is one you need if you live in a dry climate area or if you are tired of the health effects the dry winter air has on your health and appearance. Here, we will present you with one of the best selections on the market right now, the Stadler Form William Ultrasonic, a sleek-looking machine with an appealing design that won’t disappoint as it delivers an excellent performance.
In all honesty, the design is not the best we’ve seen, but it is all explained by performance and capacity, as well as other specifications we’re going to present.
- It measures 9.1 inches in width, 12.2 inches in height, and 6.3 inches in depth, so it makes for a great choice for those with limited free space on their hands.
- It weighs only 7.3 pounds, you will have an easy time moving it from one room to another whenever needed.
An interesting and useful feature is the automatic shut-off, which shows that it will shut itself down when humidity levels are normal, thus consuming less water and energy. There is also a Night Mode, which makes it work at a slower pace and more silent, so it won’t disrupt your sleep. The mist it produces is also rarer, and some of the lights are shut down for the Night Mode to not present a nuisance when you sleep. Another feature users will enjoy is the Ionic Silver Cube, which prevents the creation of mold or mildew, thus protecting your health and the integrity of your home.
We like it because it is suitable for both small and large homes, and can perform well in rooms as large as 1000 square feet. You are guaranteed quality and efficiency with it, you get an amazing performance, and even a cool and fun to use digital control panel. You also get to choose between cool and warm mist, depending on whether it’s winter or summer. Add to that the anti-calcium cartridge and you know this product is really one that satisfies.
- Rated at 40 watts of power, which means that it is one of the more energy efficient selections on the market.
- It is fitted with three output capacities that you can select between depending on the specific needs at that point.
The largest output capacity it delivers is 3.5 gallons of water per day, while the smallest is 1.5 gallons per day. As you have concluded up to this point on your own, it is one of the most versatile to use humidifiers on the market, which makes it a worthwhile investment.
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds, being easy for you to change its location whenever you want.
- Recommended for use in areas of up to 1000 square feet.
- Features the useful Night Mode that encourages you to even place it in the bedroom as its operation won’t bother you.
- Draws only 40 watts of power to operate, which makes it quite energy efficient.
- Automatically shuts off when proper humidity levels are met to save energy.