- Updated August 26, 2018
- Posted by: June Spencer
- Category: Humidifiers
A proper level of humidity can be very hard to maintain all year round. The Safety 1st 360 is great for reducing dry air in any room, including a nursery. If you are looking for an easy solution to help with breathing-related issues during cold and flu season, it might be the right choice. Because it is portable, you can easily move it from room to room, making sure it is always there when you need it.
Compact, colorful, and attractive, this is an excellent choice for a small room. Its three-quarter-gallon water tank does not release as much moisture into the air as larger machines, so if you are looking for something for a large room it is better to consider other options. It has many positive reviews from users who appreciate its easy-to-use design, quiet operation, and variable mist settings.
- It measures only 14.5 inches by 9.1 inches by 9 inches, so you can place it almost anywhere.
- Its 3.1-pound weight makes it easy for you to change its location whenever needed.
- It features a rotating nozzle and a manual dial which make it quite user-friendly.
The split rotating nozzle directs vapors and its manual dial is used to adjust humidity. The only issue is that you will have to place it on a table or stand for it to work in the entire room. Some users reported that the floor gets damp if you turn it on a high setting, so make sure that you put a towel beside it. Other users complained about the cleanliness, but if you follow the instructions and use vinegar and water you will have no problem cleaning it.
Its water tank provides sufficient water for 10-12 hours of functioning without refilling. Two nozzles allow users to adjust mist levels and personalize their comfort. This ultrasonic machine has a filterless design with two 360° mist outlets.
- Delivers a maximum output of 1.7 gallons of moisture per 24 hours.
- Features a generously sized 0.75-gallon water tank.
- Ultrasonic profile ensures a whisper-quiet operation.
- Its features and performance make it suitable for rooms of up to 330 square feet in size.
This may not be the best humidifier on the market, but it is good enough for its price and performance. Ultimately though, it depends on your particular needs, so for some of you, it may turn out to be the ideal purchase.
It has an excellent moisture output for a small, low-cost machine. Although it is designed for smaller rooms than comparable models, it can run effectively for 10 hours on the highest setting. Because its tank holds just three-quarters of a gallon, you will have to refill it daily. This great, little machine is easy to fill, operate and it has no problem releasing a lot of mist into the air at high settings. Although it is not completely silent as you would expect from an ultrasonic model, its noise output is minimal, especially if set at a low operating mode. However, if you want a more silent humidifier, then you may opt for a device that uses the evaporation technology, boiling the water in order to produce mist. In order to reduce the noise from the nursery, some parents reviewed that they turn on this machine after the child is asleep.
- Provides an ideal operation in spaces of up to 330 square feet.
- Ultrasonic technology makes it one of the quieter machines on the market.
- Provides up to 10 hours of runtime when set on the highest operation setting.
- Features a 0.75-gallon water tank that requires daily refills.
- Easy to clean and upkeep as long as instructions are properly followed.