- Updated August 2, 2018
- Posted by: June Spencer
- Category: Humidifiers
The Crane EE-8065 is perfect for those who suffer from allergy or asthma as it is ionized. Seeing how ionized air removes microscopic allergens out of the home and maintains healthy humidity levels, you can understand how its performance impressed us. This machine features a simple design that ensures ease of use, ultrasonic technology which is highly effective in raising moisture levels, and is energy efficient so that operating it won’t raise your bills too much.
The EE-8065 has a simple design and controls. It is easy to fill, and the water tank cap it features can be removed or tightened in no time. Due to the fact that it does not have a clear water tank, you have to check the red indicator light to see when the water is low. Woefully, the water tank is hard to carry because it doesn’t have a handle, so be careful not to drop it. The blue indicator light lets you know it is on and functioning. However, the indicator lights are very bright so you might have to cover them if you are using it at night.
- Features a 360-degree rotating nozzle that allows you to control the direction of the steam output.
- On a full tank, it provides up to 72 hours of continuous runtime.
It adds moisture to the air, providing relief from flu symptoms, irritation, dry cough, nasal congestion, and allergies. The machine has all the must-have features, so we were very eager to test it. Due to the fact that it has small natural antimicrobial silver particles inside the water housing, mold and mildew are prevented. It releases either warm or cool mist into the room, so you can use it if you are in Phoenix in the middle of the summer or in Minnesota during winter. There are different settings users can select, and the steam can be focused in an exact spot thanks to its 360-degree nozzle.
- Recommended for use in rooms and spaces of up to 500 square feet.
- Provides a hearty 2.5-gallon moisture output per day to effectively raise humidity levels.
- Uses less power than a light bulb when it operates – energy efficient profile.
When the water is depleted the machine shuts off automatically, so you don’t necessarily have to keep an eye on it. It is very quiet because of the ultrasonic technology it utilizes, and it does not overheat. There are three mist settings that you can adjust, and the humidity output is adjustable as well. However, it lacks some features other models have, including a humidistat, a nightlight, digital control, and a timer.
This humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to convert water into a fine mist. You can either purchase the basic model or the electronic one, but just know that the electronic model does not have a memory function, so the one with manual dials is easier to operate and costs less. We like its quiet operation and barely noticeable hum that allows owners to place it next to their beds at night. The Germ Defense feature is great because it ensures healthy mist, so you don’t have to worry about bacteria or mold. The ionizer also does an excellent job of cleaning the air, especially if you suffer from a health condition. Being an ultrasonic device, you won’t have to buy or wash filters. However, we would like an improvement regarding the nozzle that falls off when the tank is inverted. Lastly, it is user-friendly, and the manual includes care and maintenance recommendations to ensure you are properly guided when doing these tasks.
- Features a 360-degree nozzle which lets you focus the steam precisely where you want.
- Provides a 2.5-gallon output per day to raise humidity levels indoors effectively.
- Designed to be used in spaces of up to 500 square feet.
- Three adjustable mist settings are put at your disposal to pick between.
- On a full tank, it provides up to 72 hours of continuous operation.
- Germ Defense feature eliminates bacteria, germs, and viruses from the mist before outputting it.