- Updated August 26, 2018
- Posted by: June Spencer
Shopping for a humidifier is a daunting task, and as useful as these devices are, their features can be complicated to understand by uninformed consumers. Moreover, there are very considerable price differences between products that are relatively similar. Today, we are going to talk about the Crane 1-Gal. Drop in order to help you understand its efficiency and its price justification. We hope that the following information will help you determine whether or not it is the right choice for your needs.
It has a very modern teardrop design, and it is available in various color choices including white, white and blue, pink, orange, and green. It can complement any type of interior space, and integrated into the right place, it can even pass as an element of interior design.
- Measures 13 inches in height and boasts an overall compact design, making for a good fit regardless where you plan on putting it.
- Lightweight device which is easy to move from one place to another – weighs only 5 pounds.
- Features an electro-mechanical control system that makes using it an intuitive operation.
Its purpose is to increase air moisture in order to ease breathing and relieve several health problems like cold, flu symptoms, coughs, sinus problems, dry skin, chapped lips, and so on. There are even a lot of doctors who recommend using a humidity increasing device in order to relieve cold and flu symptoms instead of using countertop medicine. It can be used non-stop, even during the night in order to ensure a peaceful and comfortable sleep, undisturbed by unpleasant dry air caused by winter heating.
It has an ultrasonic humidifying system, this technology being considered more efficient than evaporation. Furthermore, using it does not present a health hazard due to the fact that it does not feature a tank of hot water. Woefully, ultrasonic humidifiers are generally slightly louder than evaporation models. However, this is not the case with this particular model which is almost whisper-quiet.
- Requires approximately 1 gallon of water per day to provide a continuous operation.
- Comes with a 360-degree mist nozzle which uniformly spreads the mist throughout the whole room.
- Mineral water, filtered water, or even tap water can be used when filling the tank.
Furthermore, it impresses when it comes to pricing as well as it is a very affordable device. Thus, for those who are on a budget, this proves to be the ideal choice to go for in order to maintain proper indoor humidity.
- Provides a sufficient area coverage of up to 250 square feet.
- Ensures a uniform spreading of moisture across the room due to the 360-degree mist nozzle.
- Lack of a hot water tank makes it safe to use.
- Features an electro-mechanical control system that makes it intuitive to use.
- Lightweight design makes it highly portable – weighs only 5 pounds.
- Comes in 5 different color options.