If you want to purchase a humidifier, the market offers countless options. However, the lists narrow down if you are looking for a quality device which does not only just adjust the humidity levels, but also improves the quality of the air in a room and is easy to use, putting your comfort first. Air-O-Swiss 7100 does all this and much more, thus coming as no surprise that it is one of the most well-reviewed products on the market.
It is mainly focused towards utility, the manufacturer not putting a lot of accent on its design. Nevertheless, it is rather modern looking and it will not be an eye-sore in any room, so you won’t dread seeing it.
- Features a 1.7-gallon water reservoir that is made with clear plastic, allowing you to easily see when it needs refilling.
- Built-in carry handle makes transporting it from one room to another very easy.
- LCD screen gives it a modern look while making the device easier to use.
The large capacity of the reservoir is a big plus to this device as it is big enough in order to handle 24 hours without the need for a refill. Thus, you can see that the focus on utility brings a lot of advantages to you, the user, as you won’t spend too much time on routine work with it.
When shopping for a humidifier, you need to always keep your comfort in mind. You want a device which is easy to use, efficient, and quiet. Fortunately, through its features and design, this model provides just that, delivering humidity level raising capabilities without requiring much effort on your part.
- Dual mist system which provides both cold and warm mist.
- Can be used during all seasons due to the aforementioned feature.
- Quiet operation makes it ideal to place even in the bedroom or nursery.
Its only disadvantage is that it does not have a mineral filter so if you use high mineral water, it will create a high mineral mist which will result in a white dust covering the furniture. However, this is not necessarily an issue as it solely requires you to be a bit more attentive when filling the tank to avoid any unpleasant occurrences.
This is an ultrasonic model which does not rely on an evaporative system in order to create warm mist but rather uses high-frequency vibrations to transform water into mist. This makes it perfect for a household with children as it poses no danger to them, even if it were to be spilled.
- Provides a hearty output of 3.5 gallons of water per day to efficiently raise humidity levels.
- Recommended for use in rooms and spaces of up to 650 square feet.
- Features a built-in timer that enables you to program its operation as you like – the maximum limit is 9 hours.
It has a pre-heat function and a temperature compensation monitor which adjusts the device to the needs of each room. It features a built-in humidistat which allows the users to adjust the humidity levels between 40% and 75% according to their personal preference. All the settings are displayed on an LCD monitor. Last but not least, it also features a carbon filter which removes the most common chemicals found in tap water.
- Device is intended for use in large spaces of up to 650 square feet.
- Carbon filter it comes with plays the role of removing chemicals found in the water you pour in the reservoir.
- Uses vibrations to provide with mist, thus being a safer device as opposed to other humidifiers.
- Built-in humidistat range from 40% to 75%.
- You can set the timer up to 9 hours, thus customizing its operation to your liking.